Thursday, August 6, 2009

In the words of Rrahh...I'm a Flirt

I watched Dr. Phil today and the topic was about flirting. What stuck out to me was the married couple profiled. The husband would flirt with women in front of his wife. He picked a chick up in a bar and carried her on his shoulders to the bathroom. He chased his wife’s friend around a pool and tackled her into the water. IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE. Craziness. He didn’t think he was a flirt. When Dr. Phil asked him what he thought was flirting, this nut job said and I kind of quote “grabbing a woman’s butt or genitals and or kissing” WTF? Since he wasn’t doing any of those things he said his wife should not be upset and she was just insecure. He thinks he is just super friendly. I think he is a scumbag. I have a lot of male friends and none of them pick me up and carry me ANYWHERE. And not one of their crazy behinds would fondle random skanks in front of their wives. What’s really going on?
I don’t know if I could live with a man who constantly searched out the attention of OTHER women. It’s one thing to innocently flirt but when it becomes disrespectful it is definitely time to reevaluate your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment